Story Necklace, Gold
- Free Expedited 20-Day Returns
- Free Delivery for All Orders over 250€
- Designed and Handmade in Finland
Designer: Laura Paananen, read the Designer’s Story here.
Description: The Short Story is about the necklace from where the story of Luv North started. All the pieces founder and first Designer Laura Paananen designs are meant to last for decades and collect as many stories as possible. The Luv stamp stands for Luv North and the 925 stamp stands for sterling silver.
- Materials: Made out of recycled .925 silver
- Size: The length of the chain is 42 cm and the size of the pendant is 1,8 cm. The 24K gold-coated pieces are made with a toxic-free coating method.
- Jewelry Care: Our jewelry is artisan work and we are committed to high manufacturing standards and quality materials. Read more precious material instructions here
- Production: Handmade jewelry in Suonenjoki, Finland
Delivery: The Modern Necklace will be shipped within 3–5 workdays from the day of the order.
Need product help or ask for customization possibilities? Chat with us via Facebook Messinger, find a button in the right corner, or send us an email to email@example.com.
Our payment options include: We accept credit cards, MobilePay, and Finnish online bank payments.
International payment methods: Worldwide with credit cards: VISA and Mastercards.
SEPA payments in the EU: pay with an Invoice. Email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and let us know the Product ID number: AS2016002.